- No products in the cart.
Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /home/lasercli/public_html/onlineskin.co.uk/wp-content/themes/onlineskin/inc/frontend/woocommerce.php on line 353
Heliocare Ultra Gel SPF 50+ (50ml)
Availability: In stock
Warning: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/lasercli/public_html/onlineskin.co.uk/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/templates/single-product/meta.php on line 17
Heliocare Ultra Gel SPF 50+ can be used after clinical treatments such as Laser Hair Removal and Microdermabrasion.
Also perfect for the daily prevention of photo ageing and sun damage, this gel blends effortlessly into the skin without leaving a white cast.
The exclusive Heliocare fluid gel formula is incredibly lightweight and sinks into the skin rapidly, making it perfect for all skin types, including oily skins.
The ultra high strength protection this sunscreen offers against UVA/UVB damage makes it perfect for use following clinical treatments such as laser hair removal or microdermabrasion, or when using topical retinol/vitamin A products that leave the skin vulnerable to sun damage. It has also been shown that this product lessens the effects of medication-induced photosensitivity, photo-dermatosis and melasma.
- Lightweight, non-greasy formula
- Ideal for use following procedures such as laser hair removal or microdermabrasion
- Suitable for all skin types
How to Use:
- Apply in the morning to complete your anti-ageing skincare regime or as directed by your aesthetic professional.
- Gently massage until absorbed ensuring complete coverage.
- Reapply every 2-3 hours during periods of high sun exposure.