- No products in the cart.
‘If I use sun protection creams will I still get enough vitamin D’?
What is Vitamin D?
- Most of our Vitamin D is made in our skin on exposure to sunlight. About 90% of Vitamin D comes from sun exposure and the rest comes from what we eat.
Sun Protection is not just about Sunscreen but what you Wear!
Clothing, hats and sunglasses are the most simplest and effective ways to protect your skin against sun damage.
How much do our daily clothes protect us from the sun?
- The clothing we wear offers some protection against the sun.
Sun exposure Today, produces wrinkles Tomorrow!
Meet Bill McElligot, delivery truck driver in USA.
28 years of driving has resulted in the left side of his face looking almost 20 years older than the right.
The damage is so one sided simply because whilst the left side of his face has been shadowed by cabin, the right was left exposed to the sun.
Dr Schrammeck Skin Elixier
- Beauty fluid for very dry, demanding skin.
- The best-seller Skin Elixier is a perfectly harmonised beauty fluid with caring, regenerating properties and gives dry, demanding skin a fresher appearance.
- Combats both fine lines from dryness and tired skin and protects against free radicals.
Dr Schrammek Blemish Balm
- Covering special care for reddened, irritated and impure skin.
- There are many BB Creams, but only one Blemish Balm – The Original! Available in 3 Shades. All in one Treatment Moisturiser, Sun Protection and Mineral Make up.
- A special preparation for the care of irritated skin, enlarged pores and blemishes.
Resvera Cell Concentrate
- Vitalising power concentrate with resveratrol and vitamin C.
- Each drop is beauty and youth for your skin! Highly effective moisturizer for every skin type at every age.
- Counteracts signs of premature ageing with the keys to youthfulness.